Sunday, March 06, 2005

Aftermath

I am one totally ill Angry Black Bitch. I have engaged in two straight days of drinking and debaunch. Ill. Nauseous. It's been a great weekend!!

Regular readers of ABB know that I am a point counter. Weight Watchers. Goal = to be frightfully thin. Well, this worked against me as I drank myself silly this weekend. The stomach was empty. Nothing to suck up all that toxic waste. So, not only did I get blasted quicker but it last longer. And today, I can't even eat the plate of Southern Decadence (cheesy eggs, fried potatoes with onion, biscuits and jam with real-from-a-freakin-pig-bacon) that I usually indulge in post-debaunchery 'cause I drank all my bonus points last night!!

Fuck.

There is no justice.

Hugs, love and adoration to all friends and fans who I encountered along my wicked partying way!!

No comments:

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...