Monday, September 25, 2006

An Update on the Tunstall tragedy...

As we all struggle to come to terms with the tragic Tunstall family murders, we must come together as a community to help this family address their immediate needs.

The family is struggling to cover funeral costs.

A trust fund has been set up and donations may be made at any Regions Bank location.

Funeral services will be held Friday September 29 at noon at Mt. Pisgah Missionary Baptist Church 1111 Pennsylvania Ave in East St.Louis.

Burial will take place immediately following at Sunset Gardens of Memory in Millstadt.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh my! When I read about this earlier in the weekend it was terrible. It keeps getting more terrible and tragic as we learned about the fate of the children. Let's hope Missouri can stay out of the National News for the rest of the year. Y'all been through too much these past few week. -M

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that includes Regions Banks in Alabama? Well, I've got to go out this p.m. anyway, I'll stop by and ask. I would imagine burying that many people would be a huge financial burden on anyone.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...